Part-Time Sales Associate in Nanton, AB
Job Posting 10305
Sentimental Journey Antiques is looking for a part time employee to take on the responsibilities of retail sales. We are in search of an associate that is self motivated and shows a strong sales personality. Must be organized, enthusiastic, reliable and responsible.
Must be able to work weekends, 7.5 hour days.
- Deliver quality service ensuring all customers are taken care of and satisfied
- Answering telephones and assisting customers and vendors
- Ability to work weekends
- Develop and maintain client based relationships
- Confidence in product knowledge
- Participation in opening and closing procedures
- Effective communication skills and the ability to adapt to client and vendors needs
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Time management skills, the ability to multitask, and the ability to work in a varied environment
- The ability to make decisions, recognize opportunities and act upon them
- Inventory control
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1 or more years of retail/service industry experience
- Commitment to high quality customer service
- Must have effective communication skills
- Preferred knowledge in social media and marketing
Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing job posting 10305.
Only applications selected for an interview will be contacted.