Office Associate, Calgary
Wide variety of duties!
At Iron Crow we specialize in collectibles, antiques and residential & commercial decor. In our warehouse, we stock a large selection of unique items for businesses, homes, movies, theatre, weddings and for all of your special events. We provide Western Canada with the most exceptional and diverse collection of original, restored and salvaged objects.
Iron Crow is looking for a polished professional with experience in planning and executing daily office duties with superior business acumen- poised in work environments requiring time management and decision making. Utilizes project management principles to successfully deliver assignments. Powerful verbal and written communicator with the wisdom to foster open relationships while maintaining confidentiality
- General office administration; assisting with the day-to-day processes of running the business.
- Support with data entry, compilation, cost tracking, marketing, invoicing, & small projects as needed.
- Assisting the Business Director and Online Merchandiser as needed.
- Working sales floor shifts as needed.
If you are looking for a permanent part-time administrative support role in the fascinating antique industry, this could be the ideal opportunity.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum 2 years’ related experience
- Proficiency with MS Office and Excel
- A high attention to detail, strong organizational skills and an aptitude for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills and willingness to support the team with a variety of tasks
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and climb a ladder
- A background in Adobe Photo Shop
- Marketing experience, post-secondary education, experience & knowledge of antiques will be considered definite assets
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact only those potentially suitable for the position.
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply today!
Job Type: Permanent