Iron Crow consists of a creative, innovative, fun and driven team who is now looking for a full time employee to join them in the responsibilities of store design, client relations and retail sales. We are in search of an experience sales associate who is exceptionally artistic and creative, high energy, self-motivated and displays a strong sales personality.
Enthusiastically work the retail floor of our Calgary location during operating hours while facilitating events and client relations to increase our market share.
- Deliver quality customer service, develop and build lasting client relationships such as:
US movie production set designers (HBO, Disney, etc)
Local and National interior designers
Major antique collectors
- Assist customers with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Decorate products and vignettes regularly as new items come in
- Demonstrate confidence in product knowledge
- Participate in opening and closing procedures
- Able to work some weekends
- Exemplary in your commitment to customer service and a demonstrated leadership in ensuring continued support for your customers.
- Research customers’ business and their operational requirements and service them on this basis.
- Accommodate customer requests, going “above and beyond” the customer’s expectations where possible.
- Be available as a key contact for client questions and concerns.
- Meet with walk-in customers when possible, providing them with product information and sales.
- Maintain an inventory of product information easily accessible to clients (brochures, pamphlets, business cards, etc.).
- Maintain professional conduct with clients.
Leadership and Teamwork
- Be available as a coach and mentor to more junior sales personnel - lead the team by example
- Liaise closely with the management team and the other branches
- Support company policies and procedures
- Encourage adherence and compliance to safety practices within the workplace
- Communicate with and assist delivery drivers
Training, Support and Administration
- Research and enhance product knowledge through continuous learning about our products.
- Review analytics.
- Create customer/account profiles.
- Preference given to College Level Diploma/Certificate
- Minimum of 10 years working in customer service-based sales
- “Current” in the décor and antique industry with an eye for detail
- Intermediate knowledge with general POS systems
- Valid Driver’s license with your own vehicle
- Proficiency using computers and programs specifically MS Office and Excel
- Able to lift up to 50lbs and climb a ladder
- Annual salary compensation
- Approx. 5 shifts/week will be scheduled by Iron Crow’s Business Director
Iron Crow in Calgary is open daily and offers over 14,000 square feet of warehouse and showroom space at its new location.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$47,000.00 per year
Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing job posting number 10207.
Only applications selected for an interview will be contacted.