Job Posting 10207
Iron Crow consists of a creative, innovative, fun and driven team who is now looking for a full time employee to join them in the responsibilities of store design, client relations and retail sales. We are in search of an experience sales associate who is exceptionally artistic and creative, high energy, self-motivated and displays a strong sales personality.
Enthusiastically work the retail floor of our Calgary location during operating hours, facilitate small events, maintain office supplies and general facility upkeep.
1) Shifts Scheduled on our Sales Floor
- Meet with walk-in customers when possible, providing them with product information and sales.
- Assist customers with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Participate in opening and closing procedures
- Able to work some weekends.
- Accommodate customer requests, going “above and beyond” the customer’s expectations where possible.
- Exemplary in your commitment to customer service and a demonstrated leadership in ensuring continued support for your customers.
- Preference given to College Level Diploma/Certificate
- Minimum of 10 years working in customer service-based sales
- Must be available weekends
- “Current” in the décor and antique industry with an eye for detail
- Intermediate knowledge with general POS systems
- Valid Driver’s license
- Able to lift up to 50lbs and climb a ladder
- Approx. 4-5 shifts/week
- generally 9:30am-5:30pm
Iron Crow in Calgary is open daily and offers over 14,000 square feet of warehouse and showroom space at its new location
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those being selected for an interview will be contacted.