Illustration created by Morgan Handberg
Submit your masterpiece via
Facebook or Instagram tagging us at #jrcrowcontest
Mail to 5746 Burleigh Cres SE Calgary AB T2H 1Z8
Drop off at Iron Crow (Calgary) or Sentimental Journey Antiques (Nanton)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The Jr. Crow’s Colouring Contest (“Contest”) will be held online & in Iron Crow from 12:00 a.m. Mountain Time (“MST”), On the first of each month (“Contest Start Date”), to 11:59 p.m. MST, the last day of each month (“Contest Period”). Contest is sponsored by Iron Crow Antiques and Objects of Intrigue (the “Sponsor”) who is solely responsible for all aspects of this Contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is open to children twelve or under. Sponsor’s employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate or claim a prize. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations apply. By participating, entrants agree to abide by all terms of these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules.
3. HOW TO ENTER. 1.) As of 12:00 a.m. MST, on the first of every month, enter by: -- Downloading a coloring page located here & printing it out, or pick one up at Iron Crow. Complete it, and turning it in at Iron Crow, post on social media with the hashtag #jrcrowcontest, or email it to email@example.com
*By entering you represent that you have all necessary rights to grant a license to the Sponsor to publish and to reuse your entry for any purpose without compensation. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. MDT on the last day of each month. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted.
4. INTERNET LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the prizes using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of this termination date. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON (S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
5. SELECTIONS AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS. Winners will be selected randomly on the first Monday of each month by Sponsor’s staff from among all eligible entries. Winners will be notified on or after the first Monday of each month by e-mail or telephone and need not be present to win. Only one winner per household. The winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected if a selected winner fails to comply with these rules; cannot be contacted; is ineligible; fails to claim a prize in the stated time period as required, or if the prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use the winners names, likenesses and statements for promotional and publicity purposes without additional compensation or limitation unless prohibited by law. All decisions of the Sponsor regarding the selection of winners, notification and substitution of winners in accordance with these Official Rules shall be binding and final.
6. PRIZES AVAILABLE. Art kit. Substitutions of similar value will be made at the sole discretion of the Sponsor if offers are no longer available. The prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash and if not used will be forfeited. Approximate retail value (ARV) of prizes is $50.
7. INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE. By entering the contest and participating in any promotions relating thereto, each entrant agrees to release and hold Sponsor, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, participating retailers and any other companies participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of this sweepstakes and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, harmless from any and all losses, rights, claims, injuries, damages, expenses, costs or actions of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this sweepstakes or any sweepstakes-related activity, or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, including without limitation personal injuries, death and property damage and claims based on publicity rights defamation or invasion of privacy.
8. TAX INFORMATION. All applicable Federal, provincial and local tax liabilities and any other incidental expenses, fees or costs associated with the receipt or use of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. ARTWORK. Illustration created by Morgan Handberg ( @ www.morgyyc.art ) for sole use by Iron Crow, and the art may not be reused or repurposed by anyone, beyond the for mentioned, for any other use than this Iron Crow sponsored coloring contest.
10. SPONSOR. Iron Crow Inc. 5746 Burleigh Cres SE, Calgary Ab T2H 1Z8.