Job Posting 20679
Iron Crow consists of a creative, innovative, fun and driven team who is now looking for a full time employee to join them in the responsibilities of store design, client relations and retail sales. We are in search of an experience sales associate who is exceptionally artistic and creative, high energy, self-motivated and displays a strong sales personality.
At Iron Crow, the responsibilities of the Online Merchandiser are:
- Photographing and editing photos of products indicated for online sales
- Measuring and weighing all products as needed
- Data entry as required by Iron Crow
- Creating by-products from said data entry: inventory lists, POs, tag stickers, etc.
- PhotoShop designs as needed
- Collaborate with the Social Media Coordinator to produce content for marketing
- Participate in marketing designs such as pamphlets, brochures, cards, etc.
- Editing content as requested
- Photograph Iron Crow events and other related occurrences
- Website collaboration and organization
Additional Role Expectations:
- Assist in general technical issues
- Key holder who may need to open and close the store
- Edit and/or contribute content writing
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- The ability to lift 50lbs and climb a ladder
What skills does an Online Merchandiser need?
Proficient knowledge and experience with:
- DSLR or Mirrorless camera – specifically a Canon Rebel T7
- Strobe Lights and modifiers - specifically a three-light Godox (1x AD600 and 2x AD400, pro trigger) setup with a 60" octabox and two umbrellas
- 2020 Macbook Pro, 13”
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- 40 hours per week
Iron Crow in Calgary is open daily and offers over 14,000 square feet of warehouse and showroom space at its new location.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing job posting number 20679.
Only applications selected for an interview will be contacted.