Iron Crow is looking for several position types (Part-time / Full-time / Weekend / Weekday, etc) all of which are "Product/Service Associates" & will be filled by a natural Jill/Jack-of-all-Trades.
We are in search of an associate that is self motivated and shows a strong sales personality. Must be organized, enthusiastic, reliable and responsible.
Store is open 9:30am - 5:30pm daily.
There are three major elements to this position:
Shifts Scheduled on our Sales Floor
- Meet with walk-in customers when possible, providing them with product information and sales.
- Assist customers with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Participate in opening and closing procedures.
- Accommodate customer requests, going “above and beyond” the customer’s expectations where possible.
- Follow all procedures while ringing in customer orders on our POS system.
- Exemplary in your commitment to customer service and a demonstrated leadership in ensuring continued support for your customers.
- Able to efficiently move furniture while maintaining retail merchandising on the sales floor.
- Assisting the loading and unloading of antiques with delicate attention to detail.
- Work with business partners in a professional manner to organize inventory flow.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and climb a ladder.
- A mind for global sustainability as it is a major part of Iron Crow's Ethos.
- The ability to direction well and can work well unsupervised.
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to co-operate well as part of a team.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.